2017-18 CLASS SCHEDULE
Classes begin Thursday September 7, 2017
Young Dance offers modern dance technique, improvisation, and choreographic skills for any BODY. Students of all levels and backgrounds enjoy our collaborative and creative approach to dance! Young Dance is committed to making dance accessible to all interested participants.
Abbreviated Calendar and Holiday Schedule
- Classes begin Thursday September 7, 2017.
- Fall Break: Classes will not be held Thursday Oct. 19 - Saturday Oct. 21, 2017
- Annual Pasta Promenade FRIEND-raising dinner and student performances, Saturday Oct. 28, 2017, 4:00-7:30p.m.
- Thanksgiving Holiday: Classes will not be held Monday Nov. 20- Saturday Nov. 25, 2017
- Fall Round Up! and Potluck, Saturday December 16, 2:00p.m. Location: Clara Barton Open School
- Winter Break: Sunday December 17- Friday January 5, 2018
- Break: No classes held Saturday February 17- 19th
- Spring Break: Classes will not be held Saturday March 31 - Friday April 6, 2018
- Spring Round UP! Saturday May 19, 11:00 a.m. Location: TBD
Ages: 1-3 with caregiver (crawlers and walkers welcome)
Children and their caregivers discover the joys of movement through movement games, stories, and songs. More Information
Session I: Friday September 8- Friday December 15
Session II: Wednesday January 6- Friday May 18
Wednesday 5:15-6:00 p.m.
Friday 10:15-11:00 a.m. *This section is closed to enrollment for fall session only.
Dance Together - Shorter Spring Session
Saturday 10:00-10:45 a.m. (Session dates: March 17-May 12)(8-weeks)
Location: Sibley Park Recreation Center
All Abilities Level Two
Ages: 11 and Older
Through partnering skills this class will emphasize communication, collaboration, and performance.
Thursday 5:00-6:30 p.m.
Location: Calhoun Building, 711 West Lake St. Mpls. Suite #308
Step Two: Complete the REGISTRATION FORM
Please fill out the online registration form, and our school director will call or email with confirmation of class registration and tuition information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Step Three: CHOOSE A TUITION PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT